WooCommerce Discogs Integration- Overview of DisConnect’s features
The Listing table that you see in the product section has a wide range of options in the “Actions” Button
1. Enabling/Disabling sync of certain products to certain channels in bulk
The products in the listing table can be synced completely to your target platform or you can control which products sync & which products do not. To achieve this
- Click on the “Select All your Products” by using the option provided
- Select your Listings which you want to enable/disable for a target platform. You can select them individually or by using the option to select all the listings on the displayed page. If you have several listings, be sure to that for all pages
- DisConnect provides you with the feasibility feasblity to filter your selections based on Price, Genre, Style & Status to narrow down and target your selections
- Once your section is completed, click on the Actions drop down & then Enable/Disable your selected products for sync.
Now that you’re completed this, go to your respective target platform & turn “ON” your products for syncing.
Note: Please be sure your target platform’s sync is switched OFF before these changes are done & be sure to enable sync only after completing all your changes.
2. Updating Price in Discogs
When you want to experiment with your pricing or want to change your pricing on important selling events it becomes a time consuming task to sync the updated pricing while selling on multiple E-Commerce channels.
With DisConnect you don’t have to worry about performing pricing updates on different platforms manually & it will be done automatically via DisConnect.
Here’s how it works:
- Mark all your listings which you want to bulk update in terms of Pricing
- Select “Update Price in Discogs” & you will see the pop up open as you see on the image
- Select the option corresponding to your needs. You have 3 options
- a. Increase by percentage
- b. Decrease by percentage
- c. Replace
- Click on update once you’re done
Important note to remember:
- When you bulk update your product prices on Discogs, it will reflect to your other connected channels as well. During this, it is also important to note that channel targeted repricing will be taken into account, thereby the target channel pricing will be influenced by both the percentages given in the Discogs pricing update & the channel-specific repricing.
- Bulk pricing updates can be done at any point of point & you will be able to track the status of the same in the Bulk Operations.
Haven’t signed up yet with Disconnect? Try our 28 days Free trial, No Credit card required.
3. Update Comments on Discogs
DisConnect provides you with the option to bulk update your comments on Discogs. You will be able to track the progres in the Bulk Operations section similar to Bulk Pricing Update.
Here’s how it works:
- Mark all your listings which you want to bulk update in terms of comments.
- Select “Update Comments in Discogs” & you will see the pop up open as you see on the image
- Enter your Comments & click on update once you’re done
4. Updating a Common Release ID to selected listings on Discogs
DisConnect provides you with the option to update your release ID to several listings on Discogs. You will be able to track the progres in the Bulk Operations section similar to Bulk Pricing Update.
Here’s how it works:
- Mark all your listings which you want to update in terms of Release ID
- Select “Update Release ID in Discogs” & you will see the pop up open as you see on the image
- Enter your Release ID & click on update once you’re done
Updating Images to selected listings
DisConnect provides you with two options to update Images for selected listings to all your connected channels (not Discogs).
- Adding a common image to selected listings
- Adding additional images to selected listings
Adding a common image to selected listings:
Adding a single image like your store logo to all your selected listings will help increase your brand awareness & visibility and thereby adding to your selling experiences.
Adding additional images to selected listings:
When selling used or 2nd hand products it becomes important to show the customers actual images of the items. DisConnect allows you to add your actual product images while syncing the product to other platforms.
In either case, you will have to perform the following steps to update your images.
- Mark all your listings which you want to update in terms of images
- Select the needed option to update images from the drop down menu which appears on clicking the Actions button
- Choose a single image for all listings/ or add images for multiple listings
- Click on “Upload” once done.
This will update your images on all your connected platforms (except Discogs).
Product Details Section
The Product Details section contains various options which control how a product syncs to it’s target platform. Features include uploading additional images to your target ecommerce platform or Marketplace or enabling sync of the product to additional channels. This page can be opened by clicking on the “Listing ID” of the products in the listing table in the Products section.
In addition to the bulk updates which you can do for product images using the two options available to you in the “Actions” option on the listing table, you can also add or edit images in this section as seen earlier.
Add your own or existing images
When selling used or 2nd hand products it becomes important to show the customers actual images of the items. DisConnect enables you to show your actual product images while syncing the product to other platforms along with other generic images of Discogs.
The Product Details section includes the option to upload additional images to your target ecommerce platform or Marketplace. In addition to adding images, you can also remove any images that you don’t wish to sync to your connected channels from Discogs.
In addition to the bulk updates which you can do for product images using the two options available to you in the “Actions” option on the listing table which are “Add a common image to selected images” and “Add additional images to selected listings”
Enable/Disable Product Sync at an individual item level
The product details page also allows you the feasibility of enabling or disabling the selected platform for sync across all your connected platforms. The toggle switches on the above screenshot depicts the same.
Control your Master Inventory Level of a product
The Inventory level of a product which you have added on Discogs private field or Location during creation has it’s limitations as we only use it once. However, you can freely update the inventory of any product should you get more stock for it later or should you wish to do a manual update for the number of copies left. This can also be achieved in the DisConnect Product details page. Alternatively, you’re free to change them directly on your connected eCommerce platforms or Marketplaces.
As DisConnect acts as your Master Inventory, any changes which are synced to DisConnect from any of your connected channels will be synced to all other channels for every product.
Individual Product Field Mapping
In order to customize the field mapping of products at an individual level, the Product Details page has an individual field mapping that affects only the selected product & precedes over the mappings done in the WooCommerce/Shopify field mapping. Please do note that the mapping done under the WooCommerce/Shopify tab of the Mappings section affects all your products.
We hope this article is helpful. If you still have any questions, please book a quick demo session here. Our experts will walk you through the complete product features in detail and help you set up your account for free.