How To Get Started With CCSHIP Shipstation And ShipFIMS Integration
Starting with CCShip is very easy!
Follow these quick and easy steps to get started with us;
Step 1: First, log in to our “CCship” panel.
Note – If you don’t have the credentials, then you can email us at email@example.com, we will provide you the details asap.
Step 2: Connect your Shipstation account details with CCShip
Go to Setting > Shipstation Set-Up – Here, add your Shipstation account details;
- Shipstation Account: Add your Shipstation API Key, Secret Key, and click Save.
” How to access the ShipStation API key and Secret Key?”
Open your Shipstation and follow the below steps;
>Go to Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
>Select Account from the left-hand sidebar, then choose API Settings.
>At the bottom of the page, click Generate New API Keys.
Note – Once you have connected your ShipStation account in CCShip portal please login to your ShipStation account & create tags for ShipFIMS as per your Label preferences.
*ShipFIMS provides 5 types of labels – i.e. 22, 31, 41, 42 and 51*
For example – You can create tag names as below-
|Different Label types||Tags Names|
|Select Tag for All FIMS Items Over 4.4 Pounds Batch(22):||All FIMS Items Over 4.4 Pounds|
|Select Tag for Standard Mail Item Under 4.4 Pounds Batch(31):||Standard Mail Item Under 4.4 Pounds|
|Select Tag to MailView Item Under 4.4 Pounds Batch(41):||MailView Item Under 4.4 Pounds|
|Select Tag to MailView Item Over 4.4 Pounds Batch(42):||MailView Item Over 4.4 Pounds|
|Select Tag to Premium Mail Item Under 4.4 Pounds Batch(51):||Premium Mail Item Under 4.4 Pounds|
Now once you have created the above tag, you will need to go back to CCShip portal & follow the below steps-
Go to Setting > Shipstation Set-Up > Add Shipper Set-Up –
In some cases, ShipStation users need to print different packing slips for their orders coming in from different stores. So to simplify that we have a feature where you can add multiple Shipper Details that will get printed on the packing slips for the orders that belongs to a certain store.
In order to print different packing slips for different stores, you will need to perform the below steps-
1. Click on Shipper Details Tab inside ShipStation Setup
Add all the different shipper details you want to get printed on your different packing slips & save them.
2. Now tab to Shipper Store Mapping inside the ShipStation Setup menu and
Map the Shipper details you created in step 2 to your ShipStation Stores.
Once you do that the integration will generate a packing slip for the mapped store with Shipper details you have mapped the store with.
3. Label & Tracking Details Settings – Here you can choose on which custom field, you want to display the PDF URL of Labels, and Packing Slips on Shipstation.
It will help you in printing as you will get the labels URLs in your email in different links, by which you can choose you whether you want to print both slips from the same printer or different printers.
Very helpful for both single and bulk orders.
Label Shipment Cost – You can select on which field you want to show the label shipment cost.
Step 3: Connect your ShipFIMS API details with CCShip
Go to, Settings > ShipFIMS Setup – You’ll see the below details;
- ShipFIMS Customer Code: Enter your Customer Code,
- ShipFIMS Service ID: Enter your Service ID,
- ShipFIMS Label Source Code: Enter your label source code,
- ShipFIMS Declaration: Here you can select which Declaration you want from the drop-down given; like as document, Sample, Gift Items or etc.
- Notification Email: Add your email address to get notifications. Notifications will include the order details like we will send you a spreadsheet full of details, i.e., Order number, Label PDF URL, Tracking Number, Date of the order’s shipment, Error details if any, packing slip, and Link of Merged PDF URL.
[ Merged PDF URL – If you apply the tag of Create Shipment in multiple orders then we will send you the combined PDF for all the shipments in one link, and the bulk labels will be printed in just a click for all the orders.]
Now Go to, Settings > ShipFIMS Setup > Order Source Settings – You’ll see the below details;
- Refresh button – Click on this button then all the Tags of your shipstation account will be fetched in our CCShip panel.
After that you can select the tags from the drop-down for below;
Quickly Ship Using The CCship Integration,
Just follow the simple and easy steps mentioned below,
- Open your Shipstation account and select the orders you want to ship using ShipFIMS.
- After selecting the orders, go to Tags and just apply the tag you have created for this integration.
- Now sit back and relax, you will receive an email with the Label URL and tracking information.
- Click on the URL and print 100+ labels at a time.
Congratulations, all parts are done.
You are now ready to ship your Shipstation orders via ShipFIMS.