How To Get Started With CCShip Shiphero And ShipFIMS Integration
Starting with CCShip is very easy!
Follow these quick and easy steps to get started with us;
Step 1: First, log in to our “CCship” panel.
Note – If you don’t have the credentials, then you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide you the details asap.
Step 2: Connect your ShipHero account details with CCShip
Go to Setting > ShipHero Set-Up – Here, add your Shiphero account details;
- ShipHeroAccount: Add your ShipHero Account Email, and Password then click Submit.
Please check the screenshot below for your reference –
Step 3: Connect your ShipFIMS API details with CCShip
Go to, Settings > ShipFIMS Setup – You’ll see the below details;
- ShipFIMS Customer Code: Enter your ShipFIMS Customer Code here,
- ShipFIMS Service ID: Enter your ShipFIMS Service ID here,
- ShipFIMS Label Source Code: Enter your ShipFIMS Label Source Code here,
- ShipFIMS Declaration: Choose the Declaration from the drop-down
- ShipHero Webhook URL: The Webhook Url will be provided by us.
Step 4: Let’s Ship an order using CCShip – Shiphero and ShipFIMS Integration
Let’s get started;
a) Go to your Shiphero account, and open the order you want to ship via ShipFIMS, then
b) Click on the Shipping Method option,
c) Navigate to API, here select the Label type and click Save.
d) Click on the Print Label and then Complete the order, after that your Labels will be printed.
e) In a matter of a few minutes, your order will be shipped and automatically the integration will mark that particular order status as “Fulfilled“
f) You can check the same in the “Shipments” section.
The label and tracking URL will be going to update there in Shiphero.
A short Demonstration Video of CCShip Shipstation and ShipFIMS Integration
Congratulations, all parts are done.
You are now ready to ship your Shiphero orders via ShipFIMS.