Disconnect Advanced Settings
You can find the below switches on the Discogs channel settings page of Disconnect.
- Mark listing when sold out – If this switch is enabled Discogs listing will be marked as “Draft” when they sold out from any other platforms. By default, it goes to expired status if this switch is disabled.
- Discogs Inventory Management:
Disconnect now gives you the option to add inventory quantity to a specific field while you create products on Discogs & uses it to sync to all your connected channels that include e-commerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Marketplaces like eBay & even your POS integrations.
To do this, there are three simple steps.
- Enable the Fetch inventory quantity from the Discogs option
- Select the Discogs field to fetch inventory quantity from. This can be either “External ID” (Private Comments) or “Location”
- Now, create your products on Discogs and when you do, pass your quantity in either the External ID field or Location field based on the field you selected earlier.
Now, DisConnect will create multiple copies of your Discogs Product based on the quantity you’ve given to all your connected target platforms for the very first time.
Note: Please do note, that this is a one-time process. Should you wish to update your inventory subsequently, you can do so by adding your new latest inventory count on your DisConnect product details page.
The Product Details page for a product can be accessed on the Dashboard panel by clicking on the various Listing IDs available for you. Upon opening the product details page, you will have the option to update your latest inventory quantity for that particular product & upon saving/updating the same, you will be able to sync it across all your connected platforms in DisConnect.
- Discogs inventory threshold quantity – If the inventory quantity of an item goes less than or equal to the value entered here then the item will go out of stock from Discogs.
- Enable inventory Management – If this switch is enabled Disconnect will automatically relist or unlist an item if there is any update to the inventory available quantity. No Updates will take place in Discogs if this switch is disabled.
- Delete items from connected platforms – If this switch is enabled Disconnect will delete the items from the connected platforms if the item gets deleted from Discogs. Here the source of the products/items must be Discogs.
- Do not relist on order cancellation – If this switch is enabled then Disconnect will not relist any sold item on Discogs if the respective order gets canceled on Discogs.
- While canceling the order on Discogs you have to choose to relist directly from Discogs because Disconnect will not be relisting for any order cancellation. So please enable this Switch if you do not want Disconnect to relist your products.
Disconnect product page – Filter update.
We have updated the default status from “All” to “For sale” on the product page of Disconnect. If you open the product page and search for it, it will not show up.
Please select “all status” from the dropdown menu then click on the filter and search for the product on the search bar. Please have a look at the screenshot attached below for your reference:
We hope this article is helpful for you to understand Disconnect advance settings. If you still have any questions or need clarification, please write us your concerns at email@example.com or book a quick short meeting here.