Overview of DisConnect’s Generic features – Amazon
Disconnect Products Page
The Listing table that you see in the product section has a wide range of options in the “Actions” Button which gives you full control over your product listings on Discogs and your connected channels. In this tutorial, we walk you through the various Generic features that DisConnect provides.
- Enabling/Disabling sync of certain products to certain channels in bulk
The products in the listing table can be synced completely to your target platform or you can control which products sync & which products do not. To achieve this
- Click on “Select All your Products” by using the option provided
- Select the Listings which you want to enable/disable for a target platform. You can select them individually or by using the option to select all the listings on the displayed page. If you have several listings, be sure to do that for all pages
- Disconnect provides you with the feasibility to filter your selections based on Price, Genre, Style & Status to narrow down and target your selections
- Once your section is completed, click on the Actions drop-down & then Enable/Disable your selected products for sync.
Now that you’ve completed this, go to your respective target platform & turn “ON” your products for syncing.
Note: Please be sure your target platform’s sync is switched OFF before these changes are done & be sure to enable sync only after completing all your changes.
2. Updating Price in Discogs
When you want to experiment with your pricing or want to change your pricing on important selling events it becomes a time-consuming task to sync the updated pricing while selling on multiple E-Commerce channels.
With DisConnect you don’t have to worry about performing pricing updates on different platforms manually & it will be done automatically via DisConnect.
Here’s how it works:
- Mark all the listings that you want to bulk update in terms of Pricing
- Select “Update Price in Discogs” & you will see the pop-up open as you see on the image
- Select the option corresponding to your needs. You have 3 options
- a. Increase by percentage
- b. Decrease by percentage
- c. Replace
- Click on update once you’re done
Important note to remember:
- When you bulk update your product prices on Discogs, it will reflect on your other connected channels as well. During this, it is also important to note that channel-targeted repricing will be taken into account thereby the target channel pricing will be influenced by both the percentages given in the Discogs pricing update & the channel-specific repricing.
- Bulk pricing updates can be done at any point of point & you will be able to track the status of the same in the Bulk Operations.
3. Update Comments on Discogs
Disconnect provides you with the option to bulk update your comments on Discogs. You will be able to track the progress in the Bulk Operations section similar to Bulk Pricing Update.
Here’s how it works:
- Mark all your listings that you want to bulk update in terms of comments.
- Select “Update Comments in Discogs” & you will see the pop-up open as you see on the image
- Enter your Comments & click on update once you’re done
4. Updating a Common Release ID to selected listings on Discogs
Disconnect provides you with the option to update your release ID to several listings on Discogs. You will be able to track the progress in the Bulk Operations section similar to Bulk Pricing Update.
Here’s how it works:
- Mark all your listings that you want to update in terms of Release ID
- Select “Update Release ID in Discogs” & you will see the pop-up open as you see on the image
- Enter your Release ID & click on update once you’re done
Updating Images to selected listings
Disconnect provides you with two options to update Images for selected listings to all your connected channels (not Discogs).
- Adding a common image to selected listings
- Adding additional images to selected listings
Adding a common image to selected listings:
Adding a single image like your store logo to all your selected listings will help increase your brand awareness & visibility and thereby add to your selling experiences.
Adding additional images to selected listings:
When selling used or 2nd hand products it becomes important to show the customers actual images of the items. Disconnect allows you to add your actual product images while syncing the product to other platforms.
In either case, you will have to perform the following steps to update your images.
- Mark all your listings that you want to update in terms of images
- Select the needed option to update images from the drop-down menu which appears on clicking the Actions button
- Choose a single image for all listings/ or add images for multiple listings
- Click on “Upload” once done.
This will update your images on all your connected platforms (except Discogs).
Control your Master Inventory Level of a product
The Inventory level of a product that you have added on the Discogs private field or Location during creation has its limitations as we only use it once. However, you can freely update the inventory of any product should you get more stock for it later or should you wish to do a manual update for the number of copies left. This can also be achieved on the DisConnect Product details page. Alternatively, you’re free to change them directly on your connected eCommerce platforms or Marketplaces.
As DisConnect acts as your Master Inventory, any changes which are synced to DisConnect from any of your connected channels will be synced to all other channels for every product.
Hope you liked this helpful article, if you have any queries then you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always available to help via screen sharing too.
Haven’t signed up yet with Disconnect? Try our 28 days Free trial, No Credit card is required.